The former Episcopal Seminary is located in an ancient cloister which dates back to the 18th century. The former Seminary has been completely renovated; now it holds the accommodations and some classrooms of Ce.U.B.. It is provided with:
- 34 single rooms (wi-fi, Lan, private bathroom);
- 31 twin rooms (wi-fi, Lan, private bathroom);
- 1 double bedroom (wi-fi, Lan, private bathroom);
- Internal canteen with a capacity which can host up to 200 people; it serves breakfast, lunch and, only on request, dinner;
- 1 special events venue for parties, in the past it was the chapter house of the Monastery of Corpus Domini (capacity 120 pp.);
- 2 common rooms for relax, where it possible to taste the exquisite food of Bertinoro area;
- Park of 10 acres surrounded by century-old cedar trees and 18th century city walls.
The complex of the former Seminary offers two unique didactic rooms:
- St. Sylvester Hall: in the past this place was a church, it is next to the accommodations and close to the Bishop’s Fortress.
- Theatre Hall: it is next to the accommodations and close to the Bishop’s.